ZOOM LINK FOR "WITHIN THE CLOUD" CONFERENCE
Join Zoom Meeting
8:45 - 9:00 - Sign In to Zoom/Welcome
9:00 - 9:30 - Artistic Worship
9:30 - 9:45 - Weapons of Warfare/Movements of Breakthrough!
9:45 - 10:30 - Expressive Worship & Sign w/Flag Vocabulary
10:30 - 10:45 - Break
10:45 - 11:30 - Bible Live! - Moving Scripture Study
11:30 - 12:00 - Billow Cloth Beauty/ Veil/Prayer Shall Movements
12:00 - 1:30 - Lunch Break
1:30 - 2:00 - Creative Worship (Possibly continue with Veil movements)
2:00 - 2:30 - Learn a 'Joyful' Praise Dance
2:30 - 2:45 - Break
2:45 - 4:20 - Prophetic Dance/ Artistic Ministry and Final Blessing
4:20 - 4:30 - Prepare for Concert (if there are 3 or less dances).
4:30 - 5:00 - Participants' Dance Concert
LAST DAY TO SEND IN YOUR SONG NAME/ARTIST FOR CONCERT: Friday, August 27th. If by then, we have less than 5 dances signed up, we will have the concert at 4:15 on Friday. If there are 5 or more confirmed dances, by that date, we will have the concert at 6:30 EST on Friday night. If, for some reason we will not have heard from anyone about their song for the concert, we will simply conclude the day at 5:00 (without a concert). Please send in your song names early!
8:45 - 9:00 - Sign In to Zoom/Welcome
9:00 - 9:20 - Artistic Worship
9:20- 9:30 - Sharing (from Friday's experience)
9:30 - 9:45 - Unity in Motion/The Corporate Move
9:45 - 10:00 - Break
10:00 - 12:00 - Modern/ Contemporary Dance Class
Stretch and Adoration
Learn Parts of at Least One Reproducible Dance
(Ref, Mod. Series 8 in Continuing Education courses)
12:00 - 1:30 - Lunch Break
1:30 - 2:15 - Team Resolve/ Fruit of the Spirit
2:15 - 2:45 - Choreography Technique/Creative Concepts
Presentation Do's and Don'ts
2:45 - 3:00 - Break
3:00 - 3:30 - Worship Expressions
3:30 - 4:15 - Dance Composition/Movement Analysis
4:15 - 4:45 - Purposeful Pageantry
4:45 - 5:00 - Grateful Dance
*The main time frames (in bold) will remain the stable. But the specific class times within may change, based on logistical interactions and Holy Spirit’s leading.
Try to be there with your screen on as much as possible. We want to see your beautiful face:) Most of the subjects we will be covering are contained (in depth) in the videos that are available for sale.
Remember, it is a very comfortable, casual atmosphere, so you can relax and enjoy. 'Can't wait!!
Conference Special good through September 4th (midnight EST)
The links above lead to specific DVDs/Books that relate to what we will be doing. Here is the complete listing of what is available for sale at drastically reduced prices:
You'll notice that many of the DFH Books have a corresponding video. Also, several of the videos have multiple versions (Expressive I and II, for example).
I’ll be showing some of these items during the pre-conference meeting and during the conference. I’ll also show you some of the items (mostly books and DVDs) after that particular subject will be taught.
I hope you will take advantage of the especially low prices. Some DVD titles are nearly sold out. First come first served. Once they are gone, they will be no more:) Please keep this page's link for reference.
Also, it would be nice to have some of the books and DVDs to study, and T-shirts to wear before the conference. You may order as late as Friday, August 27th (before the conference), to receive T-shirts, books and DVDs before the conference (within US boarders).
Special ordered flags, veils and silk billows will take about 2-4 weeks.
I do have on hand and can put in the mail:
More coming soon... Check back for updates and a video to show what I'll have:)
You may order items and even choose colors, etc. but they will be ordered and possibly created.
CLICK HERE OR on the pic above, to see video clips of what is on hand now!
Regular Size (34X44) - Normally $90 Now - $85
Large Size (45X60) - Normally $110 Now - $100
Large With Heart - Normally $125 Now - $110
During the Mini Flag Workshop, I showed all the new flags that are now available! You may see them in this video:
Sold out already: Red/blood of Jesus; 1 Fire; 1 Healing Green. Order now! They really do go fast:)
Click in the link above to see a video for what is currently available (coming very soon).
See pre-conference video for what is available - currently dark royal blue
You may order any flag set or veils in colors shown or create your own color combo (2 colors work best or 3 is OK). Order in links above.
Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants, You have [a]ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger. Psalm 8:2 NKJV
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand, To execute vengeance on the nations, And punishments on the peoples; To bind their kings with chains, And their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute on them the written judgment— This honor have all His saints. Psalm 149:6-9 NKJV
For the weapons of our warfare are not [a]carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 NKJV
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [a]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [b]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:10-13 NKJV
GROUP/ROOM 2 - FATHER/HEAVEN
GROUP/ROOM 3 - JESUS/LORD
GROUP/ROOM 4 - HONOR/MAJESTY
GROUP/ROOM 5 - KING/GLORY
We will be breaking up into 3-4 groups (Zoom will randomly pick) and you'll go into the respective breakout rooms. This is a fun way to learn where dance is in the Bible and why we dance before the Lord! We will do at least the first 3 words, but should time allow, possibly more.
14:31 2 Cloths
20:52 Multiple Cloths
26:20 Cloths plus Dancers
Mirror & Echoes
Unison in Movement
The ending dance concert is always a highlight of any conference. It is a very comfortable, relaxed atmosphere where we get to see what dances you have been given by the Lord. Please know that we are all here to support and encourage one another and will so appreciate seeing your dance. You do not need to be a professional at all! Simply have a worshipper's heart:) So, if it has been on your heart to present a dance, please do!
This is the current information on who desires to dance in the concert, along with their song information. As we draw closer to the time, this will be updated with more dances and the correct order. I will be downloading your music and putting it on one playlist to go into my iPod. My playing it through the microphone will help the concert to run smoothly and sound very good. This process of downloading and transferring the music, etc. takes time. So, thank you for sending your song name/artist and where to find it (special version, etc.) no later than Friday, August 27th. Thank you.
Listing will be posted here after Saturday, August 28th.
Team: A group of people working together in a coordinated effort; to join in a cooperative activity; people who individually subordinate personal aspirations and work in a coordinated effort with other members of a group, or team, in striving for a common goal.
An undefeatable benevolence and unconquerable goodwill that always seeks the highest good of the other person, no matter what he does.
1. Be willing to be spontaneous. Have spiritual acumen (sharpness, or quickness of understanding). During praise and worship, be aware of what is going on around you naturally and spiritually. Leaders—listen to the Spirit of God for changes in the service. Watch for directions from the leadership and worship director. Members—watch for the dance leader’s directives. Be aware and on top of any changes the leader may give you.
Rejoice, be glad, be joyful. To spin around with intense motion. Dancing or leaping for joy.
2. Don’t get upset when you are chosen to do “just flags” or “just cloths.” It may be a test of your character, or the leader may need more experienced people to make sure that the flag part is done at the right time with good timing. It may be that the flag part is the most important part in the dance.
Completeness, wholeness, health, welfare, safety, soundness, tranquility, prosperity, fullness, rest, harmony; the absence of agitation or discord.
3. Dance members, try to avoid helping too much. Let the leader work through the choreography. Sometimes it takes development and time. If you do make suggestions, be mindful of how they are presented. Perhaps seeing the leader after practice would be good.
Long suffering, lenience, forbearance, fortitude, patient endurance, the ability to endure persecution and ill-treatment. It describes a person who has the power to exercise revenge but instead exercises restraint.
4. Don’t strive for position or leadership. When it’s obvious that you are striving for it, that is a sure sign to leadership that you are not ready for it. Be humble and submissive and serve genuinely. Be faithful in the little things (set up, clean up, etc.) with a loving attitude and eventually, (through patient endurance) you will be raised up. Check your heart motivation.
Kindness in actual manifestation, virtue equipped for action, a bountiful propensity both to will and to do what is good, intrinsic goodness producing a generosity and a God-like state or being. Combines being good and doing good.
5. Be willing to silently bring out or put away props. Will to do good especially without expecting reward or recognition. Offer to fold the cloths or wrap the flags or hang up the costumes. If you have the opportunity, and access, just do it without asking. Surprise your dance leader with a clean and organized wardrobe/prop closet.
Love for mankind, hospitality, readiness to help, human friendship, taking thought of others, lovingkindness toward men, goodness in action, sweetness of disposition, gentleness in dealing with others, benevolence, affability. The word describes the ability to act for the welfare of those taxing your patience. The Holy Spirit removes abrasive qualities from the character of one under His control.
6. Show lovingkindness to those team/family members who are, at times, not kind. They may have had a really hard day or life. Your simple act of kindness may crack their shell of insolence and, bring forth the deliverance they need. Don’t wear your “heart on your shirtsleeve.” Declare that: I will not receive an offense for any reason at any time!
Firmness, stability, fidelity, conscientiousness, steadiness, certainty; that which is permanent, enduring, steadfast. To be firm, sure, established, and steady. Certain, stable unchangingly fixed.
7. If you are an advanced dancer, do not skip practices once you feel like YOU know the dance. Your leader needs you especially, to see how it all fits together. If you miss (and there were changes), then the leader has to spend extra time with you. Leaders, it may be good to set guidelines for required practice times.
A disposition that is even-tempered, tranquil, balanced in spirit, unpretentious, and that has the passions under control. Meekness (power and strength under control). The person who possesses this quality pardons injuries, corrects faults, and rules his own spirit well.
8. Work on the part of the dance that you do have. Come at least partially prepared at practice even if you don’t have the whole dance. This avoids confusion and the feeling of being “frazzled“ or loose-ended. Be tranquil. Practice and complete a section during a practice time. This makes the team feel good—like they accomplished something (because they did!).
To control of one’s self, or of one’s own emotions, desires, actions, etc.
9. Never question or doubt what your leader says (especially) in front of the other team members. If your question is not answered by the end of practice, then quietly approach your leader on the side and pose the question or suggestion. Do not be offended if your suggestions are not always accepted.
Divide into 8 groups (OR 4) - Each group will do 2 counts of 8 of the following:
GROUPS 1 AND 2 - ACTIONS OF THE BODY
1. Gesture, leading into a turn
2. Travel into balance
GROUPS 3 AND 4 - SPACIAL ENVIRONMENT
3. Start with very small movements and increase in size to very large
4. Intersperse large and small movements
GROUPS 5 AND 6 - RELATIONSHIP
5. Move from a single row, to two rows, to three or four rows
6. Move in Succession
GROUPS 7 AND 8 - QUALITIES OF MOVEMENT
7. Release all tension and collapse
8. Make a series of bound and sudden or sharp movements
May the blessings of the Lord overtake you!